Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hello 2015!

Hello 2015! 
A tad bit late but hey at least the first month of January isn't over yet! 

Sorry for neglecting this space for months. But blogging through phone or any other devices besides a laptop is tough! The alignments isn't right, the fonts are smaller. Geez. 
And my dearest lappie that served me well for the last 6 years finally bid it's last goodbye. I've only left with my phone to rely on now, and iPad which I seldom use. Meh.

To summarize my 2014,
it has been good :) 
First things first,, I've finally completed what I've started, which is my driving license! This was my proudest moment or rather personal achievement I've achieved for myself for this year! Or maybe throughout my 23 years of life! :)) 

I couldn't stress how lucky both love and I are. It was one in a million chance of us to be able to ballot for a BTO with such a convenient location,  just opposite my house! And yes, pure luck and maybe some stats, we managed to get a placing for the ballot! It wasn't a promising chance as the number of balloters are 10x more than the number of available units! And we are so thankful that we've gotten a placement! Thank you Lady Luck that shined on us and all the blessings! 
And now, i witness our house build everyday, till the day we get our keys! :')
Thank you my love, for all the unconditional love and concern you've shown and showered me with! Life with you was nothing but superb and amazing! To many more years together :* 

I'm still thankful and glad that friendships that are forged remains the same. Though we don't meet up often, but taking time out to catch up meant a lot. 
I'm so glad certain things just doesn't change! 

I've embarked the journey of being a teacher at the start of 2014! 
Never knew that I could do what I'm doing. But there's always a sense of satisfaction whenever the kids bring back their own masterpieces. And what really surprise me was their own creativity. Though not all times are smooth sailing, bound to have cheeky kids around in class, they do have their adorable sides as well! Through teaching, I've grown to be so much more patient when facing them, and this also applies for other aspects in life. 

Happy belated birthday to myself! I'm officially 23! 


As of now, the new year had been kind and hopefully will last through the whole year. 
To more adventures and excitement in the new year! 

Till next time, 
Xoxo