Thursday, December 3, 2015

You.


You know, I couldn't have been more thankful to have met you.
Needless to say, for you to be the center stage of my life. 
Don't know what I did in my past life to deserve someone like you, but I'm so glad that we've crossed path and of course, be in a wonderful relationship. 
Well, thankful for you to be born in this world, and raised so handsomely with good manners and of a really kind heart.

I guessed this is the very first time in our past 6 years of relationship that we celebrated your birthday on the exact date. The past few years was taken and occupied by the army :(
But hey, at least this year we get to spend it together! :)


First destination: Singapore National Gallery Museum, which used to be the Supreme Court. 
It was its grand opening and it was so crowded.
Majestic structures and intricate details! Love it, but not the crowd. 
Maybe we should go back some other day.

I had dinner reserved at Violet Herbs, a fine dining restaurant. 
Who knew it will be so awkward because it's so atas and the atmosphere was so intense. Haha. Thankfully you had attended some dining etiquette  courses, so you know which fork/spoon/utensils are for which course. Tsk. 
It was definitely quite an experience. 
I guess the both of us love hawker food more than anything :)

 

Lastly, 
Happy Birthday Love.

It was a simple day, but hopefully you've enjoyed every single bits of it.
To many more birthdays together till our hair turns grey :')
I love you, 
always.

xoxo