Thursday, December 29, 2011

20th


On this very day, I would like to thank the following:

#1 Family
- Mummykins
Throughout my 20 years of life, she has always been there for me. Despite me showing her my attitude, throwing of tantrums and making her upset, she is still constantly there for me. Showering me with unlimited love, care, warmth and concern like no one else.
Thank you for giving birth to me and groom me into such a fine lady, always be there, taking care of my back and allowing me to fall back every time when I met setbacks.
No words are able to express my gratitude towards you, mummy.
I love you!

-Daddykins
He's always the one supporting my financial life. Someone who will always be there when we need help, the only male in the family, daddy is always the one that helps us with those dirty chores, such as changing of light bulbs, repairing the toilet or any pipes, and even helping us to get rid of pests (which we are totally weak at).
Although daddy have his temper and his ways of doing things, I want things to stay the same.
I wish to continue to be your daughter, so that I can continue this habit since young of hugging and hiding behind your legs when in unfamiliar places to feel safe, but this time is hiding behind your shadows and you will continue to be my pillar of support.
Thank you daddy!
I love you!

- Sissy
She's the one that is always there when I needed help. She is always there to buy for me things whenever we are out, paying for all the expenses, jokes and fools around with me.
Her presence makes a huge difference to the family's atmosphere, with her, everything is lighten up.
And sissy always make tough and right decisions for the family and for me.
Without sissy, the world would had been a whole lot different.
Thank you sissy for always being there!
I love you!

#2 Love
Although you've only been in my life for 3years+, but it seems like its been forever.
I've grown so attached to you, that leaving you just seems impossible.
You are my best friend, the one that I can confide, bully, rant, gossip anything to.
You are my brother, someone that I can rely on, and always being there for me anytime, anywhere.
You are my boyfriend, the other one that showers me with unlimited love, care, warmth, concern besides mum.
Love, you are part of my life.
I love you baby!

#3 Relatives
They are such important group of people in my life.
They added life into my life, it makes my life so much more exciting than it was supposed to be.
It added so much fun into my life and I don't want it to stop.
Because there are you guys being there, throughout my 20 years, I've learned so much about life itself.
Thank you my aunts, uncles, cousins!
I love you guys!

#4 Friends
Be it friends that walked me through my Primary school life, Secondary school life or Polytechnic life.
Sincerely, thank each and everyone of you guys for making my 20 years of life vibrant, exciting and colourful!
Each and everyone of you plays a part, a different role, and some will continue to add colours to my life. Although some may/have faded away, but this memory doesn't forgets.
Thank you lovelies!


Each and everyone of you, are truly amazing in your own ways.
I love you guys!

xoxo