Saturday, June 15, 2013

Stressed out


Exactly 28 days till love's commission. 
From there he'll receive his one bar, which is an officer! :D
I'm psyched! I can't wait for the day to arrive!
But at the same time, i'm stressed.
Stressed over his Commissioning ball which will take place a few days later after his commissioning parade.
Never liked to attend this kind of occasion, like his previous one, Social Night.
Dislike searching for dresses to match such occasion, dislike it when there'll be no one you know to speak to  but your partner and only partner. 
Major sigh although i look forward to him commissioning. How contradicting.

Say Hi to cheeky girl Lim :)

Excursion with the kids!
The kids are learning about Vietnam! 
So we brought them to Nam Nam for some Vietnamese food :)
Beef slice noodle.
I don't know how to spell this though. Haha. But its not to my liking.

Am honestly, seriously getting fat and rounder each day.

xoxo