Sunday, June 9, 2013

Withdrawal syndrome


I think I'm so very much in love with my love.
After spending a good two days with him, now I just hate the fact that we both got to get back to work. Which also means he, got to be in camp leaving the poor me outside here. In short, we just can't meet till he is out of camp. 
The past two days were great, awesome, marvelous, wonderful, basically any word that could describe it.

This week, love had a long weekend.
He booked out on Wednesday evening, but we did not meet as I've got work the next day, Thursday.
Thursday morning, love initiated to send me to work! Of course, it made my day and it kept me going for the day, looking forward to the end of work to see my love again :)
On the same night, we discussed about our plans for the next two days as i took off. I have no idea how, but we decided to make a trip to Malaysia the very next day in the morning.
Impromptu at its best, we made our way there.

Love picked me up that morning, and off we go to Malaysia!
But we head there via public transport! haha.
Took a bus to KSL City! It was our first stop!
It was also love's first time taking Malaysia's public transport :)
Settled our lunch at a Bak Kut Teh shop out of KSL City. It was not our usual Bak Kut Teh which has a strong peppery taste, this taste more of herbs and less spicy. But being used to strong flavours, i was subconsciously searching for the peppery taste.
Went back to KSL for a little digestion by walking around the mall and having Swensens ice cream which was really cheap! 7.20RM and there's 1 for 1! haha. Look at love's glum face :p
Next, Holiday plaza!
It was a ulu building which was pretty interesting as the layout of the mall is different. Love said, where are you bringing me? This place feels sleazy. Haha. Seriously, he is way too adorable.
Had a foot massage with him because he didn't dare to take up the full body one. Haha. Then I did my pedicure. Love said: you've got new feet! Hahaha.
You know, simple things like this makes me love him more.
Then, took a cab back to City Square Mall. 
Wow, this place had such a major renovation. Now it feels so new, big and pleasant. There are more shops now, or rather recognised brands that you could find in Singapore can be found there.
Feeling meaty, we had KFC! Ambitious us, ordered two sets which we ended up can't finish them. The portion are really huge. Oh, spot the cheesy mayo wedges, its awesome!
Feeling bored, we decided to make our way home.
Nearing to Singapore custom, we alighted and walked to the custom with all the big buses beside us.
Overall traffic was smooth, perhaps it was a Friday and we go against the crowd at the different timing. 
To sum up, my Friday was awesome!

Saturday was a special day!
It's our Forty-seventh monthsary! :)
As usual, my charming love picked me up from home! Our day of mini adventure starts!
Brunch at Porns! Whenever we are there, we ordered the same dishes. It's like our comfort food.
Make a trip down to Grin Affairs!
Had been wanting to pay a visit since I came to know of them. Like finally I set my foot there.
When you eat-in, you've got to return the jar. So i decided to take away a jar. Hehe.
I've more photos, but blogger is denying me to upload them :(
Meh.
Anyway, we still went to different places and enjoyed ourselves to the fullest!
Happy 47th monthsary my love! :)

My past few days was really way too amazing. 
Being able to see love and spend time with him for two days straight, it is like a luxury to me. 
Now that it's Sunday, I'm back from work and he's now in camp. 
I can't wait to see him and spend time with him again next week although sadly its a super short book out week :(
One word: Cherish

Till next time,
xoxo